Jeff Kichefski, owner, has a background in Occupational Therapy and has been in the construction trade for over 25 years.
Home Accessibility is a licensed building contractor in the state of Wisconsin and serving the community for 15 years. (license #244039)
Home Accessibility specializes in immproving safety and accessibility for the elderly and physically challenged.
Home Accessibility has been a registered trademark name for 15 years.
2004 Certified Aging in Place Specialist (National Association of Home Builders #00123)
Let us help!
Home Accessibility offers the following services:
- we assess your personal needs and the capabilities of your home, discuss all options.
- we explain the construction process and detail your costs.
- we strive to make all home modifications aesthetically pleasing
- we supply only quality, durable medical products which meet strict ADA guidelines.
- we pay particular attention to aesthetics and function.
- our construction always meets or exceeds building codes
A few samples of projects which help maintain your independence and safety:
- customized ramps (can be either permanent or temporary, wood or aluminum)
- retrofit roll-in showers
- bath tubs with doors (jetted or non-jetted)
- grab bars (available in designer colors to match and enhance any bathroom decor)
- stairway lifts
- vertical platform lifts
- patient lifts (overhead and ground)
- automatic door openers
- tub benches, hand held showers and other durable medical products
- custom accessible Amish cabinetry